* All prices published are NET, in Euro and includes also VAT and all local taxes.
* For Christmas, New Year, Easter and Holidays the prices are not valid. Special programs are made and posted on the site.
* In case that you have printed any tariff from our web system, please always check the on line rate before making the reservation.
* Reservations and cancelation can be made only through our on-line reservation system or by email. On line booking procedure has to be used only for firm bookings, it is not allowed to use it only to block the rooms.
* All reservations or cancelations that will not be made through the one line booking system should always be made in written by email and we advise to request for CONFIRMATION from our department of reservation.
* All the information’s filed in the reservation must be correct (number of persons, age of children). In case of an incorrect data will be declared and a difference in the amount of the booking will arise. MITA will not be responsible of the incorrect data and the difference will be set up directly with the hotel according to their rate policy.
* Payments for all the services provided through MITA TRAVEL should be made via bank remittance or credit card. Accepted credit cards are: VISA. For payments made through credit card, a supplement of +2% for bank fee will be charged.
* At each reservation a deposit should be made. The amount of the deposit will be agreed with our reservation department and should cover the finalization of the booking.
* In case that the deposit is not sent the reservation it is canceled automatically. Full payment for each service shall be done at least 14 days before client’s arrival. In case of last minute bookings payment should be done immediately after the reconfirmation is received.
* In case that the payment doesn’t reach MITA TRAVEL on time, MITA reserves the right to cancel all arrangements.
* In case of cancelation, we will do our best to minimize or eliminate, if possible, any cancelation fees. However, in case that a specific accommodation or services supplier will insist on charging us cancellation fees, we will have no alternative choice but to charge you. Cancelations that are not sent by email or fax, cannot be considered valid under any circumstances.
Cancelation fees that may be applicable are as follows:
* Cancelation within 7 days before the arrival will be charged with 40% of the whole amount. In the high season a cancelation at least 14 days prior arrival is requested.
* Non show will be charger 100%.
* All above terms are generally and valid in case nothing different is mentioned in each hotel.
Mita Travel - 20/02/2018